Having two young boys I know the value of finding holiday accommodation which is geared for children. This, in turn, makes life a whole lot easier for the parents! So, you'll be pleased to know:
Children are very welcome guests and to help we provide the items listed below (which will save space in your car!)
- High chair
- Travel cot
- Stair gate
- Changing mat
- Bed guard
- Waterproof protective mattress covers
- Bath mat
- 3 wheel pushchair buggy board
- Toilet seat
- Socket guards
- Plastic cutlery, plastic plates and plastic cups
- There is a good selection of toys, games, books and DVDs to suit different ages to help amuse your children whatever the weather.
- There is a large garden where kids can safely charge around and let off steam!
- There are also ride on toys for the toddlers and goal posts for older children keen on football along with frisbees, cricket stumps and other outdoor games.
- You are welcome to 'adopt' the hens that live in the garden during your stay. This will involve feeding them daily, checking they have water and collecting the eggs. They provide the most wonderful form of entertainment (for children of all ages!!).
- We are within easy reach of some fantastic days out for children.